- (uncountable) a reddish-brown, malleable, ductile metallic element with high electrical and thermal conductivity, symbol Cu, and atomic number 29.
- (countable) Something made of copper.
- The reddish-brown colour/color of copper.
- (countable) A copper coin.
- (Australia, UK) (archaic) A large pot used for heating water or washing clothes over a fire.
- Mum would heat the water in a copper in the kitchen and transfer it to the tin bath.
- I explain that socks canâ€™t be boiled up in the copper with the sheets and towels or they shrink.
- (Australia, UK, US; slang) A police officer.
6 letters in word "copper": C E O P P R.
No anagrams for copper found in this word list.
Words found within copper: